New diplomacy models for AI to AI and AI to HUMAN interaction.
- AI will not by default refuse another AI's proposal.
- AI has higher priorities for making proposals. This causes the AI to make more proposals.
- AI's will generate either positive or negative regard for each other.
- AI/Human interaction will be more agressive/demanding.
- Enabled trade and military pacts for peace treaty. I believe this to be more historically accurate.
- On average, an AI will make 16 considerations for proposals every turn for every civ.
- AI has 6 different AI-Human and AI-AI diplomatic states being friendly, neutral and provoking.
- AI's will now build embassies with other AI civs and embassies closed by war are re-opened after the war.
- AI's will now pullout non-civilian troops from land when withdraw troops agreement is in place.
- AI's will swap maps rarely in the beginning with increasing frequency till normal 1% chance.
- AI's will almost snub you completely if at war with you.
- Disabled Research Pact to avoid blatent Activision bug.
- This model will come into affect after the HasContact flag is enabled.