Withdraw rules and implementation for AI's
- After agreeing to a WITHDRAW_TROOPS request, the AI will have 5 turns to withdraw its units out of your borders.
- After 5 turns, if there are still military units within the borders, then the AI will be systematically and completely booted out of your country.
- AI units booted go to a square "near" their closest Home City (as if the AI pulled out normally).
- If a valid square to pull out to is not found, then the offending army will be disbanded. This avoids problems of island and large nations, and ships in lakes.
- If during the agreement the AI moves a unit inside your borders, he will incur the INCURSION_REGARD penalty and be booted out to a square "near" the closest Home City.
- The Human players are still responsible to withdraw their own troops within the alloted time. This script will not boot you.